Powercap ® Active IP 8hr Multi Plug Black
£608.65 (£507.21 Ex VAT)
PowerCap Active IP (Patent Granted) is a lightweight, firm fitting, ergonomically designed positive pressure respirator, designed to protect the user from dust and most airborne particulate pollutants to EN12949+A2 TH1P. PowerCap Active excels in very dusty environments within light industry (machining and milling), agriculture (livestock, poultry farming, grain silos), landscaping, and food processing. Powercap Active IP incorporating bump cap protection and impact faceshield with high protection against flying particles. Complete with faceshield, two TH1P filters, one battery pack, and one charging dock. Conforms to EN 166, EN812+A1, EN12941+A2 TH1P.
- Powered Air Respiratory protection to EN12941:1988 TH1P. Assigned Protection Factor 10 (UK classification) equivalent to an EN149 FFP2. Mask gives a cooling, comfortable supply of filtered air at 160 litres per minute eliminating breathing resistance and visor misting.
- Bump Cap Head Protection The cap uses JSP Hardcap A1+ bump cap technology, exceeding the A1 version of EN812. The cap is also easily removable and machine washable for hygiene purposes thanks to the patented connection mechanism of the cap and visor
- Impact Eye & Face Protection Eye and face impact protection to EN166 1B, ideal for working in environments where there is a danger of flying particles - peel-off covers available.
- Easy To Use Charging Dock Each battery lasts 8 hours, one can be charged whilst the other is in use. The battery can also be charged whilst still attached to the cap, and the whole unit can be conveniently sat in the charging dock, ideal for overnight charging.
- Visor Attached by rivets, 1mm thick polycarbonate with aluminium edges providing impact protection