Dickies Hi Vis Motorway Safety Jacket (SA22045)
The Dickies Hi Vis Motorway Safety Jacket is a top of the range high visibility garment. This waterproof garment has stitched and tape welded seams to keep the harsh weather out and good quality lining to keep you warm. Robust construction means long garment life leading to increased replacement cycles.
EN471: 2003 + A1 Class 3 Level 2
EN343: 2003 + A1 Class 3 Level 1
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams.
- Two outer inset pockets with flaps.
- One internal pocket.
- Concealed knitted cuffs.
- Hood with draw cord concealed under collar.
- One zipped map pocket concealed behind stormflap.
- Heavy duty two-way plastic zip.
- Full length stormflap.
- External mobile phone pocket.
- Two 5cm high visibility strips on each arm.
- One 5cm high visibility strip over each shoulder.
- Outer fabric 300D PU coated polyester.
- Inner lining: Polyester quilted with 180gsm polyester filling. Dripstrip.
*The Railway Group Standard GO/RT 3279 has been updated, and replaced by the Rail Industry Standard: RIS-3279-TOM. As there are no technical changes to the standard, all Dickies garments that are certified to GO/RT 3279 will be automatically compliant to the new RIS-3279-TOM standard.