Dickies High Visibility Lined Fleece Jacket (SA22032)
All the safety and EN471 conformity you expect from a Dickies high visibility product, but with the added bonus of warmth. These fleeces are incredibly easy to care for ensuring longer life and fewer replacement cycles. The product title says it all really - 'lined fleece' - two important features on a cold day in the UK! €‹
EN471: 2003 + A1:2007 Class 3 Level 2
- Two 5cm high visibility strips around the body.
- Two high visibility strips around each arm.
- One 5cm high visibility strip over each shoulder.
- Two jetted outside pockets with zips.
- One sealable inside pocket.
- Elasticated drawcord hem with plastic toggles.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- 100% polyester, anti-pill fleece. 280gsm.
*The Railway Group Standard GO/RT 3279 has been updated, and replaced by the Rail Industry Standard: RIS-3279-TOM. As there are no technical changes to the standard, all Dickies garments that are certified to GO/RT 3279 will be automatically compliant to the new RIS-3279-TOM standard.